Please note: These rules have been created as a model document and are not legally binding. Webnode assumes no responsibility for the use of this document. We recommend that you consult these rules with your lawyer and adjust them to meet the needs of your business.
E-shop operator on the website Vlčí Patroni z.s. 19334532 registered office at Dobrovského 874/29 ,, 702 00 Ostrava-Přívoz processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of performance and additional confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of processing electronic orders, delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required under special legal regulations.
1.The personal data controller pursuant to paragraph 5. o) of Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), is 19334532 with its registered office at Dobrovského 874/29 ,, 702 00 Ostrava-Přívoz (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The contact details of the controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +420 605781046;
3. Personal data means any information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes personal data provided by the Buyer with the consent and obtained by the Administrator on the basis of the performance of the Purchase Contract and the processing of an electronic order in the Vlčí patroni z.s. online store.
2. The Administrator processes only the Buyer's identification and contact details necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The Administrator processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required under special legislation. Personal data will not be published and there will be no transfer to other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The Controller processes the Buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registering on the Website www.vlci-patroni.cz According to Section 13 para. 1 point. a) Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data;
2.For the purpose of processing the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. Without the provision of personal data, the contract cannot be concluded.
Retention period of personal data
1. The Administrator keeps personal data for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the buyer's personal data are the Controller's subcontractors. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful performance of the purchase contract and electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The controller's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Česká pošta, s.p. (delivery service);
Google Analytics (website analytics);
Under the conditions laid down in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To rectify personal data;
3. To erase personal data;
4. Object to processing;
5. On data portability;
6.Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it believes that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Buyer's personal data;
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure personal data repositories, in particular password security of access to the computer, use of antivirus and regular maintenance of computers.
1.By sending an electronic order on the www.vlci-patroni.cz Website, the Buyer confirms that he has been familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that he accepts them in its entirety;
2. The buyer agrees with these rules by ticking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. The new version of the Rules must be published on its website.
These Rules enter into force on